Are you interested in receiving Reiki to help heal pain or illness?
Do you want to check it out for yourself before you learn Reiki?
The ideal introduction to Reiki is four consecutive days of treatments. Does that seem a lot? A lot of time or money?
To be honest, I used to only vaguely mention the idea of four treatments, if I mentioned it at all. Then I realized that I was doing people a disservice.
There are ways to manage both the time and the money so you receive the benefits without causing undue strain.
Benefits of doing four treatments as close together as possible:
- The experience of the elders. I am following what my teachers taught me, who followed their teacher, and so on.
- Reiki is experiential. Words just don’t do it justice. And even if they did, the real question is how does Reiki feel in your body?
- Doing four treatments on consecutive days (or close to that) is very powerful, much more so than doing four separate treatments, somewhat far apart. Why is that? Because each treatment continues working for three or four days. So four consecutive days of treatment is synergistic.
Sometimes Reiki is very subtle. You might not even realize it has done anything. When you do four days close together, you start to recognize what is the effect of Reiki and what is the effect of resting for an hour.
- Each treatment is different, because Reiki gives you what you need in the moment—and you are different each day. If you get only one treatment, you don’t really “get” what Reiki is or what it can do.
- Four consecutive days of treatments moves you faster through uncomfortable feelings that sometimes occur in the healing process. In the long run, you feel much better much faster.
- If you are thinking of taking a Reiki class, it is good to know how it feels in your body. It’s better to find out if you really like it before taking training. In addition, because Reiki is experiential, you’ll have an easier time in the class if you have had treatments.
Timing of Treatments
If you and the practitioner, no matter who it is, can manage four days in a row, that is ideal. If not, then you do the best you can, considering your respective schedules. Some people arrange for two treatments one week and two the following week.
WHAT A TREATMENT LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You stay clothed and lie on a massage table. I like you to be as comfortable as possible, so please tell me what you need to be comfortable.
I gently rest my hands on your eyes, the side of your head, the back of your head, your chest, your whole torso (except for private areas), and your whole back—several minutes in each position.
You don’t need to do anything. Your body, on some unconscious level, pulls in the Reiki where you need it most and to the extent that you need it, no more and no less.
Neither you nor I can “make” the Reiki go to a certain place nor increase or decrease the amount of energy flow—except by stopping the treatment altogether.
Reiki, being Divine, intelligent, loving, healing energy gives you whatever you need on all levels—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Wear comfortable clothing. I prefer that you eat normal meals before coming for a Reiki treatment to avoid feeling light-headed afterward.
COST OF TREATMENTS
Single Treatment: If you have had Reiki treatments before and feel a need for a single treatment at this time, the cost is $130.
Initial Four Treatments: With the recommended initial series of four treatments, you get a discount; the cost is $460 total (may cancel at any time and get pro-rated refund if you decide to stop the treatments).
Packages of treatments (after the initial four):
Four prepaid treatments (whatever timing you want): $494 ($26 savings)
Ten prepaid treatments (whatever timing you want): $1144 ($156 savings). This is particularly good for people who want treatments weekly, or more often.
Alternatives: I can refer you to people I have trained, who are wonderful practitioners, who charge less because they have other sources of income. Or you can get Reiki, some from me and some from other practitioners.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE REIKI TREATMENTS, or want more information, contact me by phone or e-mail.