If you’re expecting – or already have a baby – you are going through some big changes, and probably have some big thoughts and feelings.
The Best Possible Start
You want to give your baby the best possible start, and because of that, you have lots of questions. Right?
Does any of this sound familiar to you or your partner?
- There’s so much to think about. What if we make a wrong decision?
- I hope everything is going to be OK!
- I’m so tired – I just want some sleep!
- Will we be able to give enough love to the new baby AND to the rest of the family?
- There's so much crying – what’s wrong? What should we do?
These thoughts are common for expectant and new parents. People sometimes feel that they just have to live with being tired and nervous, that it’s just part of the process of having a baby.
More Energy for Yourselves and Your Baby
You don’t have to “just live with it.” You can have more energy for yourselves and your baby. You can learn skills to be able to:
- Make decisions for your baby that feel just right
- Increase the possibility of things going well during labor, and afterward
- Have resources at your fingertips to navigate any nasty bumps that come along
- Get better rest
- Soothe your baby
Knowing that you want the best for your baby:
- If you are still expecting, look into a free session: Your Discovery to a Thriving Pregnancy!
- If your baby is already born, call (510) 653-9884 for your free consultation, to get clear on your baby’s needs and to strategize what to do.